IRG Direct Link Integrated Security
At IRG we know that having expert counsel and resources available when you need them is critical to the success of any business. When you need legal advice, you retain attorneys, for financial issues you retain accountants and for the overall business marketing strategy you retain marketing consultants.
If you’re like many of our clients, even though your company has a security department and full-time security managers (they are most likely overloaded and very busy with the day-to-day protection of that business), you still need more specialized help on a daily, weekly, monthly and/or yearly basis (though not full-time) in critical areas, which enables you to remain proactive with regard to improving your security program.
On the flip side, many smaller businesses today do not have an experienced security professional on-staff, because it is not financially prudent, or they do not have the need for a full-time Security Manager. However, the reality is that those businesses still face the same threats, risks and vulnerabilities present in today’s world, requiring some level of security related assistance to protect their assets, whatever they may be.
Our IRG Direct Link packages are designed specifically with businesses of all sizes in mind. Now any business can benefit from extensive security experience as often as they need, and have a professional resource available to routinely assist with the security related challenges you face on a regular or occasional basis.
For an affordable monthly or yearly fee you will receive professional security consulting services from experienced specialists in numerous areas of security. Our Direct Link packages are specifically designed to meet the needs of you and your organization and are personalized to include any or all of the services offered by IRG.
There are substantial benefits to your company in these programs. Those benefits include:
- Save significant money on payroll, payroll taxes, worker’s compensation, medical & dental benefits of hiring an internal employee.
- Hiring an internal employee means their time will be filled with the "work-load of the day", thereby reducing their ability to completely focus on improving the return on investment in the security program.
- You are able to capitalize on years of experience of specialists in security programs who are solely focused upon getting you greater results.
- Specific and measurable services performed every month/quarter, at your facilities, by these specialists.
- Written documentation of progress, significant factors affecting your security program and alternatives to speed up the overall improvement of the security guard program.
- Ongoing access to professional and expert advice in numerous areas regarding your security program, as well as significant discounts on other consulting services should you need them at some point in the future.
- 24/7/365 access to consultants and advisors via telephone and e-mail, so that when you have issue outside of the time IRG spends on-site with your organization, you can get the solid advice that you need.
Another benefit of the IRG Direct Link packages is that once you become our client through this program you will receive priority service and discounted rates on additional security consulting services that you may need from IRG.
IRG has earned a reputation as a protection and consulting firm that is passionate about helping businesses and people better protect themselves. In this pursuit, we provide specialized security consulting services for:
- Businesses that have physical security programs in place or have a need to develop and implement security measures to better protect their assets. We work closely with these businesses to improve the return on their security related investment.
- Businesses that that are effected by natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, flooding and earthquakes. In these situations, a strong security presence is necessary to protect your assets from looting and vandalism, which will only add to the recovery cost.
- Typical environments served are: Corporate Offices, Office Buildings, Multi-Tenant Properties, Healthcare Facilities, Financial Institutions, Warehouse/Distribution Centers, Industrial/Manufacturing Facilities and the Multi-Unit Housing Industry.
IRG can help businesses to improve their security, by enabling them to benefit from in-depth experience in physical security, security management, law enforcement and special operations management. Our clients are able to quickly deploy time-proven strategies, best practices and continual improvement initiatives in the successful pursuit of protection and peace of mind.
With these programs IRG will assist you in the following ways:
Improved return on investment in a security program:
- Ensure budget requirements are met
- Peace of mind that a comprehensive and cost effective security program is in place at your facility
- Reduce security related costs through strategic efficiency enhancements
- Gaining cost effective, expert advice on a security program
Protection from a bad investment in a security program:
- Reduce your liability related to security programs
- Peace of mind that security policies & procedures are up to date and adequate
- Confidence in selecting the highest value security providers, through a measurable process
- Ensure you are not "sold" commitments that never materialize
Save time and alleviate stress in managing a security program:
- Access to industry standards for benchmarking your physical security program
- Empower your management decision making regarding security
At IRG we believe very strongly in what we do and we want nothing but the best for each and every client that we serve, no matter what the size of the organization. Again, the IRG Direct Link package will be catered to your specific needs and wants and you will get the peace of mind that the advice and response of IRG is never more than a phone call away.